|

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

man my house is a mess- it looks like a bomb blew up in here. a bomb made of laundry, toys and just i dont know what, papers and $#!T. i just cant keep up. after that stupid faslse alarm about head lice, and theres all sorts of halloween related things laying around. i need another pair of adult sized hands! literally- i cant put on the queen & king duvets by myself! (well maybe the queen but not the king.
of course instead of cleaning im writing in 15 minutes i have to go the dentist to gte my guard fixed which i hope he can get in one take becuase i have not been sleeping all week- becuase i cant veen get my guard in my mouth!
oh yeah have i mentioned that my house has become the hang out this week? its ok, im always told its better to have all the kids at your house then some one elses- at least i know whats happening. but after the dentist audrey's 2 yr old playmate might come over for a bit before the bus. at least with her here she is quiet and i can still put away some things at attempt to orangize.
this morning befor school i put together two grocery store bags of oddballs of yarn one for a girl scout troop that can crochet & is learning to knit and another for max's art teacher.
ok i need to check my vegetable soup and put away that piled up laundry- room has it there's a table under all that stuff!