|

Thursday, September 18, 2008

*someone* told me i wasnt paying enough attention to my blog
so if that was you
or you were thinking it and didnt tell me
or didnt post a comment to that affect here's a boatload of photos for you!


Photobucket
audrey after having her face painted at a rubber duck race on saturday

Photobucket
audrey & i spending some quality time on my day off on wednesday complete with hot glue gun and brownie batter

Photobucket
in etsy tradition -a thursday self portrait

Photobucket
two to meet my many moods


Photobucket
audrey at breakfast

Photobucket
max showing off his chicken pox booster


Photobucket
audrey just showing off


Photobucket
max all set for class picture day


Photobucket
audrey ready for picture day

since i had the camera in the shop and stuff changes everyday here's the current look, this kinda takes you in the front door through the back and then round the front again ending at my POS station


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

yup so thats it my 1,500 square feet in the world and my 6 feet, mine and two kids :D (get it?)
i was able to paint about 95% of the exterior with audrey's-err umm help-much to everyone's who passed us amusement however there is now a ton of splatters and drips on the sidewalk to clean up along some trim that is over 10 feet tall that i need to paint tomorrow morning
so thats whats up- im still knitting still working on other misc odd crafts that amaze me are big sellers in the store but that i'd rather not say what they are because they are so lame
but so if you are reading know i dont forget my blog im just so busy and its hard finding time for everything and that i hope another week or two and my life with have found a new rhythm for normality that will include regular blogging again and not just blogging about the store