|

Friday, October 12, 2007

it looks like the sun is coming out, after two days of cold rain.
i have a wicked bad headache. i grinded (?) - ground (?) all night long. now my whole right side my face feels like a mask of pain. after i type this out im going to go shower and hope that the warmth will help soothe some of the pain away. i'm sure i was grinding because my windows were rattling all night long, and right before i went to sleep i saw we had a phone message. it was susan. back handed apologizing for not leaving her door open the other day so i could shower, with a ton of excuses, and things like " i thought you could go days with out showers", " i wrked 21 hours straight, you wouldnt know what thats like" and just other mean things THEN asked if could keep an eye on her daughter till she got home from work because she'd be few minutes late. :P (she left this message 10 mins after the bus drops off the kids)
oh well i should deal with this like an adult i guess.
in other news, im hot on the trail of a craft fair in our school district! also max has off from school today, so own his own he has volunteered to go in and read to audrey's preschool class! i might take him out later to the movies to see "the seeker" based on the susan cooper, "dark is raising" series since i read those as i kid ( my sister margaret got me started on those!) speaking of sisters, veronica sent me this link last night
pumpkin face
what else what else
hmm i think thats it for now -- i need to go shower to ease up the tension in my jaw and becuase when i got my hair cut on wednesday anthony didnt cut my sideburns ( is there a better word for them when you're a girl?) even so i need to go back b/c they are driving me crazy!