|

Monday, June 04, 2007

well it seems i have been tagged by kerry!

Here are the rules:

The particulars - Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blogs the 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag 7 others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog. Here we go...


1) there's something about my voice, either the tone or pitch, that makes it nearly impossible for older men and computers to hear me speak. its both a curse and a blessing.

2) as opposed to the new year, i like to make summer resolutions. i find it easier to by healthier now with all the fresh food avaible, and the days being longer, and having more enegery. i'm also working on saying street names more so the kid's learn them. the library book club and maybe get back into spinning (if not in teh summer then when both kids are in school in the fall)

3) there is a duckling up for adoption at the SPCA - i'm DYING to adopt him- his name is pizza!!!! i know it would be a much bigger responsibilty then i really want and that the novelity would wear off at some point.


4) i really do love my life. if you cant go home again. i feel like i created the next best the thing. here i am now the mom embracing what my mom taught me, in my victorian twin, with my two wild imaginative crazy kids. sure i wish shawn was here more but it does work for us having him here have a week. i feel like i do most things the way i want to do them and that i do it my way- a mixture of the way i was taught and newer technolgy

5) i try to present myself as not sexist, but i'm extremely sexisit towards men. i do believe anything a man can do a woman can do and will do better. there has only been a handfull of men who have shown themselves not to pigs and yet i still find it hard to respect them. yep im pretty much a man hater.

6) im pretty much 'holier then thou' with everyone. i would say tends to come from spending sso much time alone. i can analyze everyone else. (this post is REALLY going to win my over some new freinds right???)
my neighbor susan left a bag of yard trash on the public sidewalk for 2 weeks. i was a in a mood and told her she should move it since it blocked the public sidewalk and as i the public i was asking her to move it. she thought it was funny and refused to move it. i said the kids & i couldnt all pass 3 across. or someone might knock it over and basicly it was an eyesore. so on the evening before trash pick up i stole it and put it out with my trash.

7) i'm the least techinally proficent knitter i know. i just make everything up by the seat of my pants or shall we shall the edging of my shoulder :)



ok now i need to tag 7 people if they are still freindly with me, the living in the past, man hatin,g cant be responible for duck, poor knitter ,

i tag
mojan
leia
dawn


i think thats all my current blogging freinds who werent already tagged by kerry!