|

Monday, April 30, 2007

in addition to my weekend plan, any free time i had i spent weeding my garden. garden beds that line the legenth of the yard are covered with queen anne's lace. it's such a pain. other then just to keep pulling everything i dont know what to do. i've filled a total of 5 yard bags over the past two weekends! i still have two small spots to conquer but i was seeing weeds in my dreams and my left wrist was sore from supporting my weight while pulling. i'd like to get it all finished today or tomorrow then just work on maintining it.

both kids caught colds. while i weeded they played with an empty 5 gallon bucket for an hour :)
audrey passed her belt test it was such a big test class i dont have many photos
oh another nutjob tried stealing the pirate flag off the porch while shawn & max were watching Tv on saturday night at 7!! shawn ran out and chased him- demanded the flag back or threated to call the cops. we got the flag the back! shawn has been joking the perp is lucky it was me that ran him down :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket